Solution At a Glance
- Handling and validation of all accreditation applications
- Working with key stakeholders involved in background checks for accreditation
- End-to-end training for the Taskforce and delegation accreditation officers on the accreditation solution.
- 24/7 Helpdesk service and onsite management for the accreditation system
- Credential production and distribution for over 15,000 secure credentials.
Touchpoint, along with Centium Software and Fujitsu Australia delivered a world class accreditation solution to the CHOGM 2011 Taskforce. The Touchpoint Team then went on to support the CHOGM Taskforce as an embedded resource, managing the accreditation helpdesk and secure credential production for over 13,000 delegates, media and workforce.
Centium Software, with input from Touchpoint, developed a series of sophisticated web forms and portals, driven by event management software, allowing trusted agents of the various delegations to submit attendee information for accreditation review.
To complement this, Touchpoint developed a training program to instruct both front and back-end users on using the system. The comprehensive back-end training was crucial in the successful delivery of CHOGM and relied heavily on the extensive experience Touchpoint has with the event management system.
Touchpoint provided and managed an internationally accessible and dedicated help desk service in the lead up to and during the event.
The production of the accreditation passes was managed by Touchpoint, which was heavily tied to data integrity and management and accreditation processing.