Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2011
The Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2011, commonly known as CHOGM, is the biennial Meeting of the Heads of Government of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Touchpoint, along with Centium Software and Fujitsu Australia delivered a world class accreditation solution to the CHOGM 2011 Taskforce.
- Handling and validation of all accreditation applications
- Working with key stakeholders involved in background checks for accreditation
- End-to-end training for the Taskforce and delegation officers on the solution
- 24/7 helpdesk service and onsite management for the accreditation system
- Credential production and distribution for over 15,000 secure credentials.
The Finer Details
The Touchpoint Team supported the CHOGM Taskforce as an embedded resource, managing the accreditation helpdesk and secure credential production for over 15,000 delegates, media and workforce.
Centium Software, with input from Touchpoint, developed a series of sophisticated web forms and portals, driven by event management software, allowing trusted agents of the various delegations to submit attendee information for accreditation review.
To complement this, Touchpoint developed a training program to instruct both front and back-end users on using the system. The comprehensive back-end training was crucial in the successful delivery of CHOGM and relied heavily on the extensive experience Touchpoint has with the event management system.
Touchpoint provided and managed an internationally accessible and dedicated help desk service in the lead up to and during the event.
The production of the accreditation passes was managed by Touchpoint, which was heavily tied to data integrity and management and accreditation processing.